Purchaser’s Right to Return
- A purchaser is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction which cannot be attributed to his/her commercial or independent/freelance occupational activity.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund, up to 14 days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
- We will issue a refund to your original form of payment for article or articles returned within 14 days following receipt and inspection by us.
- All returned articles must be in their original condition: shrink-wrapped products must be unopened.
- To exercise your right of return, you must inform us (Gabriele Publishing House – The Word, PO Box 2221, Deering, NH 03244, USA. Telephone number: +1 844 576 0937, E-Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to return your purchase using a clear declaration sent to us by letter via the mail or email. You can use the formula that follows for this purpose, which, however, is not mandatory.
- Please insure your notification letter is not dated later than the terms of our return policy
Processing of returned article refund:
- Following receipt of the article or articles returned to and inspected by us, we shall repay all payments, which we received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs, which arise from your having selected a form of delivery other than the most reasonable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day we received the returned items. We will use the same means of payment, which you had originally used for the original transaction, for the repayment unless expressly agreed otherwise with you. You will not incur any fees or further costs owing to this repayment.
- You should return or transfer the products to us immediately, no later than fourteen days following the date you inform us of your intent to return the articles.
- You bear the direct costs for returning the products.
- You will have to pay for depreciation of the products if the depreciation can be attributed to unnecessary handling by you while checking the condition, features and functionality of the products.
- This return policy does not apply to books, CDs nor DVDs delivered in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after receipt.
Example for a Return of Purchase notification:
Gabriele Publishing House The Word
PO Box 2221
Deering, NH 03244
I/we wish to return the following articles for a refund:
(Please list each article purchased with its article number and price paid if possible)
The above was ordered on (*) and / or received on (*)
- Name of the purchaser(s)
- Address of the purchaser(s)
- Signature of the purchaser(s) (only in case of a paper notification)
(*) Cross out the incorrect option.
Ship Returned Articles to the following address:
Gabriele Publishing House – The Word
PO Box 2221
Deering, NH 033244